Norimasa Yoshida, Ph.D
Dr. Norimasa Yoshida is currently a professor in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management at Nihon university. He received a doctorate in engineering in 1997 from Waseda univeristy under the supervision of Prof. Fujio Yamaguchi. He had been working in the department of mechanical engineering at Waseda university as a research assistant from 1995 to 1997, in the department of computer science at Tokyo university of agriculture and technologyfrom 1997 to 2003. From Aug. 2009 to Aug. 2010, he had stayed at Brigham Young University as an adjunct associate research professor.
- Aesthetic Shape Design using aesthetic curves
- Various kinds of simulation
- Level of Detail in computer graphics and CAD
- Interactive and intuitive modeling of 3-dimensional meshes
- Robust geometric algorithms
- 4-dimensional homogeneous processing of geometric algorithms